Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome, Welcome!

On the last day of the Leadership Conference we were told that we could give ONE free starter kit. The paperwork has to be completed and postmarked for this Friday. Wow! The kit has products valued at over $375. What an amazing free way to get started as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

The timing was perfect. I have just met Shelley who contacted me just before I headed out of town. She is enthusiastic about everything Stampin' and can't wait to get started as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I'm thrilled to give away a free starter kit and I'm thrilled to welcome Shelley to the team.

Welcome Shelley!
Don't worry if you missed out on this opportunity. If you want to join my Stampin' team and make some money doing something super fun, sale-a-bration is the perfect opportunity since you will get an additional $60 product bundle plus 15% off the starter kit. Talk to me about the details or sign up on my website. The more the merrier! Sale-a-bration begins Jan. 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment