Friday, January 14, 2011

Extravagance!

I felt like today was a day of extravagance. The meals were wonderful and Stampin' Up! provided wonderful gifts and make n takes. Here's some pictures.

Today during the general session we were all given red glimmer paper, glimmer brads and the glass glitter. We LOVE it when they give us freebies. So of course we're cheering and we're just thrilled.

Another giveaway today was the buttons, and fabric from the new sew suite ensemble in the occasions mini. They also threw in the level two stamp set from the occasions mini as well.


The finale for the evening was the make and take portion of the convention. This is not just a few cards to put together. We made fabric brooches, inserts for the simply adorned charm they gave us and other fun things using the clearly for you stamp set in the occasions mini (hope I got the name of that set right) I couldn't get through it all as I knew I had to pack tonight. I have to say I really felt pampered. I'd be happy with one free pack of buttons but I got so much more; not to mention the intangible benefits like meeting new friends, the amazing life stories I've heard and the genuine kindness and caring among everyone. It was really remarkable and I am not exaggerating.

Stampin' Up! also gave each of us that attended leadership something AMAZING and unheard of that we can give away for free. I will announce this at my event on Sunday and then will post the details on my blog. I was stunned speechless when this was announced. Maybe YOU will be the recipient of this free gift. If you want to know more. Please, please contact me.

I absolutely can not post all my pictures and share all my experiences here. All I can say is that I am glad I came. Here's one final picture for now. I had to go and get my pictures with Shelli (CEO and co-founder) since that's what I do at every Stampin' Up! event. I started introducing myself but there was no need to elaborate because she remembered me and the dinner we had after Esther's workshop of a lifetime (BTW, Esther, Shelli says hi!)

See y'all soon! (That's Nashville talk for I'm comin' home eh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment