Thursday, December 2, 2010

Never say Never

So I've decided that I'm doing it. I'm going to Stampin' Up!'s leadership conference in Nashville Tennesee. I always figured there was No Way I would ever go to these conferences because they're always in the U.S. and I figured that I would rather use my Stampin' Up! funds for..well...more stamps instead of airfare. Here is a picture of the ultra deluxe hotel and conference centre that we will be at.
I've learned I should never say never; especially with regards to my Stampin' Up! business. After having such a great time at the Hamilton Regionals, I knew that I would probably love going to a bigger event. I decided on the leadership conference because the focus is on teaching leadership skills and I know I could grow in this area. I never thought I would have a team of demonstrators to train but once again: never say never. I've learned that having a team means more people that I can have fun talking Stampin' with.
One of my downlines is keen to go to convention in Utah in the summer and is encouraging me to join her. It sounds like loads of fun. Frankly where else can you play in-colour twister with a bunch of other women and still keep your dignity?
Grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment