Monday, November 22, 2010

Snowglobe card


Here's a fun idea I discovered. Why not use the sweet treat cups to create a snow globe type card? The question is always: how do you get the water to stay inside the cup? Use a window sheet to seal the cup and then place your stamped image behind. The a la carte stamp in the holiday mini catalogue with the snowglobe image would've been perfect for this card but I didn't have it. In desperate situations one must improvise: I used the snowman image from the Tags Till Christmas set. The snow globe base is half of a tag punch out. The main cardstock is marina mist dry embossed using the northern flurry embossing folder.

Pretty neat huh?

If you want to learn new stamping tricks while having a fun social night out, make sure you join one of my clubs. Please let me know if you want to join. I am hoping to start a new club in the new year. With the release of the occasions mini catalogue and sale-a-bration catalogue, it's a fabulous time to join a stampers club. Contact me at: genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment