Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Haunted House!


Here is my finished haunted house. I love it and it was so easy to make. First I painted all the pieces then assembled it using sticky strip. I covered the windows with vellum that I stamped with the various images from the wicked cool set (cobwebs, bats, candles etc). I embellished with the bats. The little details that I love but you can't see in the picture:
gold smooch spritz on the roof, black spritzes on the white cardstock using the colour spritzer tool and black waffle paper coming out of the chimney.
I put a electric candle under the house to give it that eeerrrieee glow. I can't wait until halloween night to turn off all the lights and have it in the foyer.

This was so easy and fun I am thinking of buying more to do with the kids and cousins as a Christmas house craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment