Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Crafting


I started crafting in earnest yesterday for Halloween projects. That evening somebody e-mailed and asked me if I'd started my halloween projects yet. What a coincidence. So, just so you all know, I am madly crafting in preparation for halloween due to the tv segment on the 29th. My husband always asks me: "Is it still fun when you are under all this pressure to finish projects?" My answer is always the same: YES!!!!
Here's a card I made using the Wicked Cool set and co-ordinating DSP. I am loving the new bat punch. A bat punch out makes everything look great! I also played with the new waffle paper in the holiday mini. V--eee---rrr--yy interesting stuff. It's called paper but it doesn't really feel like paper. It's thin but moldable. It allows you to get different looks depending how you shape it.
I hope you are all enjoying crafting...whatever you're working on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment