Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Exciting announcement from Stampin' Up

Well, it's a good thing that I am late with my monthly newsletter. Stampin' Up announced today a COLOR RENOVATION. What does this mean? It means that they have revamped their standard colour arrangements. I have to say, I am excited! When I heard that they were making an announcement, I got kind of nervous. Stampin' Up has been expanding their product line which is great for customers as there is really something for everyone. The problem for me as a demonstrator is that I have to LEARN all this new stuff! Sometimes I am a little slow to learn new things. Grin. I actually feared that they were going to bring out some kind of new fancy sewing machine. When I found out today that it is a colour renovation, I was much relieved and excited. We were due for some revamping. I mean, come on, how many of you use blush blossom on a daily basis? I would definitely rather have rich razzleberry and pink pirouette as a regular offering. (I admit I did some happy dancing when I saw that baja breeze, wild wasabi, rich razzleberry and pink pirouette are now in the standard offering) Okay, enough rambling. Here's the juicy details:
Colour renovation for SU!
4 colour groups of 10 colours each Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals 10 colours each for a total of 40
Brights:- 1. daffodil delight
2. melon mambo,
3. old olive
4. rich razzleberry,
5. regal rose
6. real red
7. tangerine tango
8. pumpkin pie,
9. tempting turquoise
10. pacific point
Subtles:- 1. pink pirouette
2. pretty in pink
3. rose red
4. so saffron
5. wild wasabi
6. baja breeze
7. bashful blue
8. marina mist
9. perfect plum
10. Certain Celery
Regals:- 1. always artichoke
2. bravo burgundy
3. cajun craze
4. cherry cobbler
5. Riding Hood Red
6. Elegant Eggplant
7. Not Quite Navy
8. Night of Navy
9. More Mustard
10. Garden Green
neutrals:- 1. river rock
2. sahara sand
3. soft suede
4. very vanilla
5. whisper white
6. basic black
7. basic grey
8. chocolate chip
9. Early expresso,
10. Crumb Cake (renamed Kraft)
In colours: 5 new colours 2 years life span instead of one. (Each year 5 colours will be introduced and then retired after 2 years so we will have a total of 10 In-Colours at once except this year.)New In ColoursBlushing Bride, Concord crush, Peach Parfait ? and ? sorry didn't catch the last two!!!
For those of you who don't see your favourites. It means that they are retiring after this catalogue year. June 30th. Start stocking up on paper, ink and refills. I will miss pale plum and mellow moss but having my favourite in colours as regular colours is worth it to me. I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!I think I felt the earth move while I was reading your post! I can't wait to see the new catalogue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they coordinated the announcement with the earthquake in Southern California and Indonesia! :)

    ReplyDelete