Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some press for married lovers


So with all the press Tiger Woods and other famous people get for their love lives, I thought I'd share what I made for Kevin for Valentine's day. I used the My Digital Studio program to create this picture. I then made another one exactly the same except reversed the bubble to the pink birdie and changed the words accordingly to "I'm in love with a married man"...My husband. I then saved them onto a memory stick and went to a local printer who happily printed them on white T-shirts for me. We wore our matching T-shirts on Valentines day. It was fun. I'll upload pictures later.
Okay, yes, one day I might actually use the My Digital Studio program for a scrapbook (which is what I thought I would use it for most) but in the meantime, I am having fun creating e-cards, bookmarks, and now T-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment